In 1989, Nashua PAL (Police Athletic League) was founded with the mission to create a positive attitude between the children of Nashua and the members of the Nashua Police Department through sponsored sports, activities and enrichment programs. We aim to succeed in our mission by setting goals to:
• Reduce juvenile delinquent behavior through youth-focused programs
• Instill good character values and healthy habits in future community leaders.
• Spark positive connections with Nashua’s police officers and community members.
Since it's inception in 1989, PAL has grown offer a large variety of sports, education, recreational, and enrichment programs to all of Nashua's youth, such as:
• PAL FORCE Football and Spirit programs
• Cross Country Running
• Street Hockey
• Afterschool/Summer programming
• Winter Cheer
• And much more!
PAL relies on the generosity of extraordinary citizens and corporations to provide the resources to keep our youth active, productive and safe
To find out more about Nashua PAL go to our website www.nashuapal.com or contact the Nashua PAL Officer Ben Stusse at PALOFFICER@NashuaPAL.com
Follow us on Social Media